Start a new topic
Answered

Public API's

Hi I am a developer  I have a mobile application I am developing for the in home repair. Do you have public API's that I can post orders that businesses can then see their customers order history as well as their stock levels of parts.

Right now my application is processing orders and payments for customers , but I am looking to leverage BI from existing products.

If you do have public API's can you please give me an email address that I can contact you directly at

Best Answer

Hi Ernie

Thanks for reaching out . We haven't made our API's public yet. We will be opening it up somewhere this year to public . If you would like to signup for early access please fill out the form here .

I am trying to understand your requirement a bit more. Are you just looking to post transaction to leverage our reporting and inventory capabilities or anything more. I see that you are focused on "home repairs". We also have something in works for the invoicing. Invoicing can be called and directly tied to order if that interest you. 

thanks

1 person has this question

Sure. Make sure that you have you contact filled in the form and good time to call in comments section

I have invoicing built into my application, but I want to have a place that the back office can view all the order history and details on a customer, as well as be able to handle orders in process . I will fill out the form, can you please call me to discuss early access

Answer

Hi Ernie

Thanks for reaching out . We haven't made our API's public yet. We will be opening it up somewhere this year to public . If you would like to signup for early access please fill out the form here .

I am trying to understand your requirement a bit more. Are you just looking to post transaction to leverage our reporting and inventory capabilities or anything more. I see that you are focused on "home repairs". We also have something in works for the invoicing. Invoicing can be called and directly tied to order if that interest you. 

thanks

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment