This is a list of troubleshooting steps to take when a Brecknell scale is not working in Android.
- Turn Scale off and on again.
- Turn the device off and on again.
- Check to see if the maintenance screw was removed from bottom of scale after setup. It sticks out about 1/2 inch from the bottom and must be removed with a small wrench. Turn scale off and on again.
- Check all connections and restart scale. Unplug and plug all cables, including power, usb, display (if separate) from scale and PC. NOTE: DO NOT connect to BLUE usb ports, only use BLACK usb ports.
- Open the Configuration Menu in the POS application, go to General, make sure Decimal Mode is enabled.
- Open the Configuration Menu in the POS application, go to Hardware, go to scales, select USB, choose the correct driver to connect. Close window, do a sale with ForceWeigh item.